Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Scallops, Scallops, Everywhere




Scallops, Scallops, Everywhere

I love the scallop idea I went with it's a lot of fun to sit and cut. I also like sewing the strips together. All in all relaxing so far. I still cannot figure out how it's going to close, but I have faith in myself. Just think in about a week I get to go home and craft! With my break I'm going to practice, practice, practice. First, I need to learn to sketch a bunch for my Illustration class this next spring. Then, I need to practice writing as well as my craftsmanship skills. So I will practice doing small projects to hone those skills for the spring! But for the moment, I'm going to cut away at these scallops. 


See these are my inspiration sketches, but they only get me so far. Models don't help me for some reason. Unless it's Illustration related some way, it's hard to interest me in making models. I have to really focus and hone my mind. Yet, drawing models is more interesting to me and I could have done even more if I had, had some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment