Friday, December 6, 2013

Pecha Kucha In the Making Post




Pecha Kucha In the Making Post

So far so good on my Pecha Kucha, I feel like all the time I've spent so far is really starting to show in the overall look of the presentation. I'm really excited about it. I want the pages to be detailed so I'm trying to put a lot of extra effort into the making of this presentation. I'm utilizing a lot of different forms of sources to make the piece feel as close to my manifesto as possible. As I go through the slides, I have my manifesto open next to me. That way I can emphasize the main points I have. My strongest imagery thus far is the way people carry their experiences. I have cut the powerpoint into two haves the people's understanding of experiences and then the relation to how designers use those experiences. 


On one slide in particular I use various forms of bags to show people that each person is unique and carries their memories in different ways. I'm hoping to now add the emotional connections that people can relate to in the slide. Then once the visual part is done, I hope I can add my ukulele to relate to the whole point of having different experiences. All in all I'm really satisfied with where this project is heading! Wish me luck!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment