Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Group Dynamics Reflection



Group Dynamics Reflection



This team was a tad more difficult to work with than my last. The personalities were very different and it was hard to get everyone to work together and meet up at specific times. Ellie was amazing, if I let her, she would've done a lot more of the project on her own with little help, she really made sure we got things done. She tends to let people take advantage of her and I didn't want that to happen, so I took a stand and made a point to the rest of the team to do their share. Ross did a good amount of work. He helped in class, came to most the meetings, when we contacted him, and was overall a hard worker and team member. Although, I was really disappointed in Katie. She came to one of our outside meetings and during class she would leave for long periods of time. She helped here and there, but I felt like she really didn't help as much as the others. Then near the end she got sick and that I could understand, but I really felt like she didn't do her part. The hardest problem for me as an individual was trying to get everyone together to work. It was really annoying on Monday night with just me and Ellie cutting foam. No one else replied to our messages on Facebook. As a group there was definitely a lack of communication and it was hard coming up with a solution to our foam problems. All in all an okay group, but I'm so glad that the group part is pretty much done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment