Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Paper, Paper, and More Paper





Paper, Paper, and More Paper

This paper lamp project has so far been really tough. I'm worried about my technical skills. I can create a well thought out idea, but making it into an actual form is tough. I will try my best and see what happens. Although I did like Linda's example of what a paper lamp could look like. I really enjoyed her examples! The jellyfish was my favorite. I hope I can do well on this project and create something that looks promising. The different ways paper folds is vast and there's still the option to crumple, mold, shape, etc. 


Look at that lamp! Isn't it amazing what a little paper can do. I just wish my physical skills were as amazing as my mental skills in design. If only I could sew fabric and draw digitally for everything! Oh, well what I lack in skill I make up for in effort. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment