Monday, September 10, 2012

Work in Progress #2



Work in Progress #2 

Here is my poster in complete digital. It took a lot of effort to just get here, but there were numerous mistakes about shading that had been created from going digital. At this point I didn't know what to think about this poster. It was soon noticed about the shading problems and even the direction of the blender near the strawberry, in real life the blender would not look this way. Thus, the piece developed a surreal appearance and numerous little mistakes to fix. After a lot of work, I felt overwhelmed at times and staying up late at night did not help the situation. It took mainly time and focus to get this piece looking better. I played with the surreal idea a bit in my final piece and was able to learn a number of ways to shade and make gradients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment