Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Interviews


Interviews

Doing interviews for this project was really interesting. It was awkward at first, to find people to ask, but after a while it became more natural. By the second round of interviews, it was a lot of fun. Many of the people were really mellow about the whole interview and I really tired to find people that actually cooked. Luckily, I live in a dorm with seven kitchens. It's a pretty simple task to find well-rounded cooks. I asked them a variety of questions in both rounds. The first mainly relied on problems and benefits of the typical whisk. While the second round revolved around the judgement of the different prototypes. Some made jokes about the prototypes, but they all gave me serious answers about what they liked and disliked. 



I also liked to get them to pose with the whisks if possible. It made the entire interview more fun and enjoyable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment